Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I'm so glad that they LOVE each other.

More often than not, the kidlets will go to bed in our bed. Piper will sometimes read to Teague, or just to herself while Teague reads to himself. Sometimes they color or draw, sometimes they listen to the radio, and there are times that they are just so tired...the fall right to sleep! While the kidlets are in our bed falling asleep, Aaron and I are downstairs having 'Daddy Momma time,' I love this time of day! Aaron and I usually watch a movie or our T.V. shows. When we go upstairs, we take the kidlets to their beds and that is where they stay until I wake them up in the morning.

To get to my point. About 60% of the time, this is what we see when we get upstairs!



How cute is that?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

That is one of the sweetest pictures ever. What a treasure and what great kids you have. Thanks for sharing that great nighttime ritual.

Christa said...

I almost cried! My girls hold eachothers hands alot too...and alot of times I'll go in an one will be crying and the other (still half asleep) will be patter her sister on the back saying shhhshhh and offering her pacifier.

sara said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! And imagine, kids that stay in their beds until you wake them up in the morning!

Alison said...

How sweet! Cute as can be!