Wednesday, February 25, 2009

15 years later..........

Since I don't have a scanner, I can't scan a picture of us from 15 years ago. But, then again I would actually have to find a picture, so either way you're not going to see one!


I can't believe that it will be fifteen years in May since we were roommates in Cedar City. Somedays it feels like it was eons ago, but most of the time it feels like....yesterday. That year was one of the best of my life. It is amazing to me that twelve 18-20 year girls from different places all met and meshed and for the most part have kept in touch through out the years.

Recently Adrian has come home (maybe not to her) after living in Florida for.....way too long...Dem, Age and I, along with our husbands and kidlets, got together for a night of Food and fun. I got a picture of Adrian and Todd and I meant to get one of Dem and Matt, but forgot. I had Piper take a picture of us with our husbands, and Aaron got the one of the three of us.

This was such a fun night. I am so glad that we got together, and, it is amazing to me that we still communicate the same way we did fifteen years ago, but at the same time, we don't. It's very hard to explain. Basically, I am so thankful for these girls (or do I say ladies or women?), they truly mean the world to me, I don't know where I would be without them.



Here are some posts that I have done in the past about my roomies.

ROOMIES
DIRTY DANCING
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMILLE
CEDAR CITY
CEDAR CITY #2

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aren't old friends some of the best!?

Corinne said...

That's so stinkin' fun. I love being with old friends :)

UtahJenny said...

I have to admit to some envy here - I never really had any great roommate experiences over my years at USU! Sigh ...

Looks like fun, and I love Aarons funny face, wait, was that his normal face?