Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's a Christmas Miracle!

Some of you may remember the 1985 movie,

Better Off Dead.



At one point in the movie, the quiet, reserved, somewhat strange mother, Jenny Meyer (Kim Darby), was surprised when the glass on the garage door had been replaced.

(it looked kind of like this)

Her response, in her quiet mousey voice, was

"It's a Christmas Miracle!"



For those of you that know me, or Camille for that matter, probably know that this is a common statement that comes out of our mouths. We obviously watched the movie
WAY TOO MUCH!

It just sounds so funny, no matter the season.

So, I found it fitting to say

"It's a Christmas Miracle"

When Aaron got a job!

I also find it fitting to say to Aaron...



"I want my two dollars!"

MM's
1- Aaron
2- A Good job
3- Good Benefits
4- Not losing faith (completely)

12 comments:

Christa said...

HE GOT A JOB!!! YYAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Kiera said...

That is a Christmas Miracle! Really happy for you... Take a deep breath and enjoy your Halloween!

Amy {The Idea Room} said...

Yeah! Now you can breathe again! I am happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

Hooray. Hooray. Hooray. Soooo happy for you. This news brought a big smile to my face. ( I dislike Halloween, so I needed to smile...)

UtahJenny said...

Fantastic!!! you can breath again. I am so happy for you guys! Doing the happy dance!

Corinne said...

Oh my word. That is such wonderful news. Please email me and tell all, I'm thrilled for you :)

ermakaluso said...

AWESOME!! You guys have been through so much and this is wonderful news! Miracles happen!

engineergirl said...

It's about dang time someone figured out he was employable! Woot, congrats!

Queen Mother said...

Oh Happy Day!! Wonderful!!!

Unknown said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!!! Where?

bottspot said...

The whole time I was reading your post, I was thinking, "I want my two dollars!" I thought I would be soooo funny to post that comment, then was a little disappointed to see that actually was where your whole post was going. :) Oh well, I still got a good laugh. Congrats!

Ireland Family said...

Congratulations, Aaron! I am so glad for you guys.