Thursday, October 15, 2009

This picture



CRACKS ME UP!



Every time I see it or think of it, I chuckle!


Obviously, it was the evening of my High School Graduation.


Obviously...I was pissed off.


Obviously...so was my mom.
(the only thing missing is the teeth gritting)



Both such
CLASSIC pissed off faces.


This is the face that my kidlets fear!



If this picture would have been taken with a digital camera today...


...it would have been deleted.



MM's

1- My mom

2- That I actually graduated

(we were concerned there for a minute...or 2!)

3- That it wasn't 'deleted'

4- That I have no idea what I was so pissed off about

5 comments:

Christa said...

I have a picture of me at graduation looking like the spirit of death! It was May, but it was around 95 degree that day. Our robes were black, and we were in a auditorium at the local college that was close to double it's capacity. I thought I was going to literally die. I did get sick on the way home.
This picture is hilarious though, and it made me chuckle too.

Kiera said...

I love it!!! So classic! I had my self a good chuckle this morning... I needed it. :)

Alison said...

Hilarious! Love it!

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh. I have seen that face of your moms once or twice. No wait we were angels. Loved our white gowns. Love it!

Steph said...

I saw your mom outside the other day in the freezing cold getting into her car in her bathrobe and her bare feet. I thought - she reminded me a little of you.