Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back in the day...

Kindergarten through my one year at SUU, I didn't test or quiz well.


I always did well on class assignments and homework.

And I did well in class
(when I went)


I remember staying up late studying for tests in High School.

I remember studying like it was going out of style!
(Now that, my friends, is a very 90's statement)

No matter how hard I studied,

no matter how prepared I was,

I almost always
BOMBED
the test.

I'm older now, and I thought for sure I had outgrown this test/quiz taking phobia.

Guess what?


I haven't!

Luckily so far it has only been quizzes that don't contribute that much to my grade,

I question my answers constantly

I change my answers way too much

I need to
GO WITH MY FIRST INSTINCT!


tests are coming...

...SOON!

Wish me luck!

MM's
1- That I get to take quizzes/tests
2- Doing well in class & on assignments helps my grade
3- Going to school...it's so fun

0 comments: