Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Two cute





The post today is going to be about two cute things...Teague and Piper.
On Saturday morning, I was planning on mowing the lawn. Unfortunately, the lawn mower wouldn't start. Since my lawn mower was broken, Teague decided that he would use his and mow the lawn for me! He was (and still is) convinced that his worked just fine. What a good little helper.
Here are some cute pictures of him mowing the lawn.

Saturday night was Piper's Jazz and Tap recital. She did such a good job. They called it, "So you think you can dance!" For jazz, they danced to "You're the one that I want" from Grease. For tap, they danced to "I like it, I love it, I want some more of it" by Tim McGraw.
There were other numbers such as Russian, Broadway, Fosse, Lyrical, Contemporary and Modern. It was a fun recital. We are really looking forward to Fridays Ballet recital. It is always really good. This year they are doing "Alice in Wonderland" Piper is a hedgehog.
One picture is of her with one of her Jazz friends and the other is of her and her teacher.

0 comments: