Thursday, September 17, 2009

"He said...

BALLS!"



Yes, yes he did. He said "balls." He also said; "fielding," "catching," "runs," "bases," "hits" and a bunch of other baseball terminology.

However, the pop-off jock in my writing class found it hysterical that our professor said balls at all. So, he took it upon himself to say out loud...

"Ha, Ha. He said balls!"

To which our professor immediately replied, "Yes, I did say balls. That kind of stuff doesn't phase me." Then he continued on with the lecture.

Okay.

Our professor said balls. I'm pretty sure that the pop-off jock was not the only one that found that quite funny. However, he was the only one that laughed or said anything.

I may be showing my age here, but...Wasn't that a little disrespectful? Usually if you are in college, it means you are and adult (chronologically). And, I know for a fact he isn't an 18 year old freshman (not that being an 18 freshman excuses this behavior, but it would explain it a bit). I remember being that 18 year old freshman. But I'm pretty positive I wouldn't have been disrespectful to my professor during a lecture in class.

Pop-off jock,
Didn't your Mom teach you manners?

MM's
1- Maturity
2- My writing class
3- Good Manners
4- Respectful behavior

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your new posts. They are so refreshing to read. What an immature student!!

Christa said...

Almost as disrespectful as yelling "You Lie" to the President of the United States during an address to Congress.