Monday, September 14, 2009

He was my boyfriend for the longest time!!!

I am taking a break from homework to do this post. So, we know it is serious stuff. Not only is it serious, but oh so silly. I am crying. Aaron just held me in his lap while I cried.

I knew this day was coming for nearly 2 years now, but still.....

For those of you that know me, you know that I have had a long lasting Lust affair with Mr. Swayze.


I will just leave you with my original Patrick Post, my Dirty Dancing Post , my crushes post (listed alphabetically) and this NPR article.

I will always love you Patrick.

RIP.

MM's
1- Patrick Swayze
2- Patrick Swayze
3-Patrick Swayze
4-Patrick Swayze

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Now I've had the time of my life. So sorry for your loss. :(

Lisa said...

i was sad to hear that news. amazing that they were married like 34 years? is that right? i was surprised to read that they never had children.