Monday, September 21, 2009

Feeling STUPID

Have you ever just had one of those days, when everything you say sounds like you are totally uneducated and STUPID?




Yeah? Well, I had one of those days recently. In one of my classes we were having a very heated debate about something that I am sort of passionate about. A topic I have even researched and know a lot about.

{Of course, I'm not going to bring it up here...you know...controversy}

I have a strong opinion on the matter, but every time I opened my mouth, I sounded like one of those people that think they have an opinion, but don't know why. One particular person had very strong opinions opposite of mine. This person actually had some very strong arguments and sounded SMART. Which made me feel and look even stupider (or more stupid, which ever you prefer)

Even before we got to the debate, I kept asking really stupid questions and making stupid comments about things in the text book.

This is for my SUU roomies;

Remember that really stupid old lady in our business class that we made fun of? Well, that was me this day....

1- Knowing I'm not stupid
2- Heated debates (you can really learn a lot)
3- Having been through at least 15 years of life these kids haven't yet!

0 comments: