Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hannah Montana?

So, two sick kids at home. You think that I could get something done, such as fold the laundry that has been waiting to be folded for a couple of days, or mop the kitchen floor, but nope. Guess what i did all day long?
Yep, I watched Hannah Montana Pop Star Profile over and over and over and over again. However while watching my brain kept thinking and thinking about strange and interesting things:

1. The main boy attraction in this movie's name is "Jake Ryan." This got me to thinking of "Sixteen Candles." The boy that Molly Ringwald (Samantha) has a crush on is also named "Jake Ryan." Which got me to thinking about "Mermaids", which has the same actor, Michael Schoeffling, in it playing the love interest of Winona Ryder. So anyway, where is Winona?

2. Billy Ray Cyrus, um.....he's just not the same without his Achey Breaky Mullet.

3. The girl that plays Hannah/Miley's best friend Lilly/Lola is Emily Osment who is Haley Joel Osment's little sister (they look exactly alike) again...where is Haley Joel?

4. Obviously Dolly Parton has had work done! There is no way that somebody that is 61 years old can be that skinny and look that good. she literally looks like Barbie. Anyway Dolly Parton got me thinking about "Steel Magnolia's" which got me thinking about Daryl Hannah, and "Splash."And again, where is Daryl?

5. Really? Did I really just sit and watch this movie over and over again? Did I really just sit and think of all of this ridiculous stuff?

Now I am in the mood to watch all of the following movies: Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club (oops it's rated R!), Pretty in Pink, For Keeps, Mermaids, Lucus, Beetle Juice, Edward Scissorhands, Reality Bites, Steel Magnolias and Splash. All because of Hannah Montana.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Nice, funny entry... It's almost like "Six Degrees to Kevin Bacon"...

sara said...

This post is hilarious. I love knowing that other people's brains work in such silly ways too!

The Meier family said...

Of course I remember you! How could I forget the "sluts"? (sorry for the language, no real way around that one.) I am hopeful that one day my blog will be as good as yours! It is AMAZING!!! Thanks for stopping by mine - and for leaving a comment!

Candice